Saturday 14 February 2009

Burned with desire

There were a few reasons why I wanted to make this AMV. 

Firstly, I had originally wanted to make an AMV entirely out of game scenery. The FF and KH series have such nice backgrounds and I thought I could create a bit of an artificial summer vacation for myself :P However, I realized very quickly that there wasn't enough to make a decent AMV, or if there was I didn't have the skill to pass a decent one off. Anyway, I started to slowly introduce characters around 1:30 in partial defeat. The lyrics are just begging to have characters in them.

Secondly, a "Burned with Desire" remix to Square RPGs was the first AMV I had ever seen. A friend of mine had made it and I absolutely fell in love with AMVs because of it. His creation was my inspiration, and when I found this version of the song, I thought I would take a shot at it. 

Finally, I made this AMV for my amazing boyfriend because I was obsessing over AMVs when I first started falling for him. One year later we're still together and AMVing our asses off ^_^



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home